There are some steps to follow to get big arms. They are as follows:
- Pushing movements, shoulders and bench press. All these movements are important for your triceps.
- Pulling exercise will work for your biceps.
- For triceps and biceps are small muscles, they do not require more exercise for growth. You should remember that constant work outs are more essential.
- To get big arms workouts is very essential for your grip and forearms. You should training to your forearms.
- Increase your bench press and pull ups. If you become stronger automatically your arms will grow.
- You never waste your precious time in silly movements such as kickbacks and concentration curls.
- You should focus only on barbell curls in standing position. This is performed with straight bar or with easy curls.